Read, Watch, Listen these original thought-provoking pieces for your reading and listening time:
- Gosford Anglican: Father Rod Bower reflects on last week's "Who do you say I am?" story of Jesus and Peter. When do foundation stones become stumbling blocks? (14min, view)
- Father's Day Prayer with a difference by Rev Sarah Agnew of Wesley Uniting Church (1min). Visit her website here.
- Adventurous Lectionary God’s protective safety and the preservation of community sit alongside divine violence and exclusion. Mystery, pestilence, a Passover revolution and collateral damage - this week's lectionary is a spiritually and ethically ambiguous mix (5min, read)
- Tim Costello on the dangers of mixing faith and partisan politics (3min read)
- Jubilee for the earth: Watch this delightful reading on Psalm 65, created by the international A Rocha community in response to Seasons of Creation and the Old Testament concept of Jubilee. (2min video) Read the short accompanying blog here.